However, I’ve always enjoyed this holiday. I’m a fan of fresh beginnings. Of starting something new.
Friends, here’s to an awesome 2007. One filled with tons of happy. I coined last year, “The Year of Joy,” (to C. and I.) and it really was for so many reasons:
- My husband got a job he loved. (And ironically left it.)
- My best friend and her husband welcomed Hannah into their lives.
- We moved to Mexico.
- I’ve developed a pretty great relationship with my sister, brother & nice and nephew in MX.
- I got the “job change” I was PRAYING for.
- A couple friends got married.
- A very good friend got engaged to a great guy. (wink, wink…)
The list goes on and on. Really.
It’s been a great 2006. Here’s to 2007.
What are you thankful for? Or, better yet – what do you look forward to?