Pros of the movie:
- It was touching in some scenes.
- It was based in New Orleans, which is a nice nod.
- Brad Pitt is pretty hot (as a younger guy).
- Cate Blanchett is normally pretty great to watch.
- Queenie (Brad Pitt’s Mom in the movie) was lovely.
- The anti-aging of Brad Pitt’s character was pretty impressive.
Cons of the movie:
- It was long.
- It wasn’t cohesive.
- It was really long.
- The movie didn’t flow. And in 3 hours, I feel they had ample time to make the movie more seamless.
Would I see it again? No.
Did I think it was a lot like Forest Gump? Yes.
Would I rather watch Forest Gump again? Yes.