Things I would want for Valentine’s Day:
1. Pecan spinwheels (The kind sold in the metal tray in the bread section of your local grocery store. Note mine, for I live in Los Cabos. See below.)2. A new completely loaded macbook pro.
3. A box of fresh *crayola* crayons and a good coloring book.
4. All cotton crochet yarn. (And a day to do nothing but crochet.)
5. A temperature-controlled room covered in milk and dark chocolate, similar to what you’ve seen people do in offices with foil.
6. To blink my eyes and a Gap would appear in Los Cabos.
7. Mashed potatoes.
8. For that rat that is currently residing in our outdoor laundry room to die. Now.
9. To have a singing voice like Allison Kraus.
10. For apple to come out with a reasonable way to organize and archive customers’ purchased iTunes music and movies.
Things I would rather not have for Valentine’s Day:
1. Mariachis singing any sort of song anywhere near me.
2. A conversation with Joaquin Phoenix.
Clearly I’m easy to buy for.