…and in order to prevent the swine flu from permeating my cuerpo, I have lysoled my desk, mouse, computer and phone.
And my co-workers.
(Kidding. Sort of.)
Update: I just sent this to my co-workers. Because I’m me.
Subject: In order to keep our offices germ-free & healthy!
According to the CDC
Practice healthy habits to help stop the spread of germs
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. This removes germs from your skin and helps prevent diseases from spreading.
- Use waterless alcohol-based hand gels (containing at least 60% alcohol) when soap is not available and hands are not visibly dirty.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and put your used tissue in a wastebasket.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing, using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand gel.
- Follow all local health recommendations. For example, you may be asked to put on a surgical mask to protect others.