I’m excited to go home and rest after my “vacation.” (We fly home Thursday.)
- Two baby showers – DONE
- Ate at Wendy’s – DONE
- Ate at least one breakfast sandwich from McDonalds – DONE
- Post-baby items purchased – DONE
- Hair cut & colored – DONE
- Wedding rings rhodium- dipped & checked – DONE
- At least 2.5 hours spent at Target – DONE
- Buy Ferg a doggie toothbrush – DONE
- Eat entire box of swiss rolls – Almost DONE
- Friends & Family visited – As DONE as humanly possible*
- At least 1 hour at Babies R Us – DONE
- At least 2 pairs of shoes purchased – DONE
- At least 2 trips to the mall** – DONE
- More suitcases purchased – DONE
*Forgive me if I haven’t seen you. There are only something like 15 waking hours of the day. We just can’t do it all.
**Friends, countrypeople – I will take it to my grave now having visited maternity sections of various stores 92% of all MATERNITY CLOTHES ARE UGLY AS ALL GET OUT. I shall write more on my next produce report.
Still to do:
- Write Thank You’s
- Pick up Ferg’s new collars from Teeny Tiny Collars.
- Go to Post Office
- Go to UPS
I tell you what – these “vacations” to Toledo are everything a vacation should be! Calm. Relaxing and restful.
(Please tell me you sense the sarcasm.)
Ok. Must go to sleep.
P.S. I’ve DOUBLED in size since I’ve been here. Is it attributable to the swiss rolls? Possibly. I think Lila has a hand in it, too.
Last thing: I can’t stand Kenny Chesney. (He was just on a beer commercial.) I’m just not a fan.
I lied. One more thing: BIG THANK YOU to my brother who is SO cool that he offered his Toledo-based home AND car to us. (He lives in Cabo.) It has been so, so, so, so wonderful. Thank you, brother. T.h.a.n.k. y.o.u.