(I require at least one talk show viewing a day.)
That said, I’d like to give a quick rundown regarding my thoughts on the characters on the view.
- Barbara Walters – I’ve said it before. She’s overrated. And out-dated. And irrelevant. Blah.
- Sherri – I find her…um…a breath of very shallow fresh air.
- Elizabeth – Wow. She certainly is different, yet I always feel terrible about how everyone bashes her conservative views.
- Whoppi – I actually enjoy her. I think she brings levity and humor in a respectful way.
- Joy – I used to love her. Friends, countrywomen, I cannot STAND her. Has she become ridiculously negative and crotchety, or it is just me?
Ok, that’s all.