A while back I wrote about how amazing brownie mix is, without the egg. (The batter.)
Um… move over brownie mix, welcome to my life Triple Fudge Betty Crocker Cake mix sans oil or eggs.
(Now, listen carefully.)
1. Go to the store and buy a box of Triple Fudge cake mix.
2. Come home.
3. Open the box.
4. Open the plastic bag that resides in the box.
5. Dump the plastic bag into a very pretty bowl (with lid).
6. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: JUST ADD THE amount of water indicated on the box. (No eggs. No oil.)
7. Stir with a fork.
8. Refrigerate for at least 30-45 minutes.
9. Now eat. (In front of your TV while watching any show on E! or TLC.)
WAH-LA! You have a very delightful pudding/mouse/fudge dessert.
*Note: Isn’t it ironic that I recently complained about not being down to my pre-pregnancy weight? Hmmm…