Ok – I encourage ya’ll to fill this out, too. I love reading these things. Very telling of who you are.
Hope you play along too!
1. Who was your first prom date? My school didn’t have, “prom”. We had “Banquet” and my first Banquet date was… OMG. I don’t remember.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I’m certain it was Boone’s Farm. Snowcreek Berry.
4. What was your first job? First tax-reporting job: Bagger at Kroger’s grocery store. I was also in the Food Workers’ Union. They took the union dues out of my checks when I first started working there. I don’t think I actually got PAID for a month because of that.
5. What was your first car? A 1986 multi-colored Toyota Corolla, the envy of all in town. 🙂
6. Who was the first person to text you today? My sister on blackberry messenger.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Lila. She started singing around 7:00 a.m.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Miss Hoover. I loved her.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Florida.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Whitney, probably? We’re facebook friends.
11. Where was your first sleepover? No idea. Probably my cousin’s house.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Craig.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? Hmmm… I think my friend Jen from college. I think… I really can’t remember. (I need what? St. John’s wort? For memory?)
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Fed Lila.
15. What was the first concert you went to? Dave Matthews
16. First tattoo? A stargazer lily. See here.
17. First piercing? My ears. I was 8 or so. Everyone kept calling me a boy so the ears got pierced.
18. First foreign country you went to? Mexico. I believe with my sister. Sonora Bay?
19. First movie you remember seeing? I don’t remember what it was called but there was a dinosaur in it.
20. What state (province) did you first live in? First and only – Ohio.
21. Who was your first room mate? Tamara. In college.
22. When was your first detention? More than likely 7th grade. I talked a lot.
23. When was your first kiss? 6th grade. Jason.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I’d want to be FLUENT in Español.
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Not sure. But I’ll definitely read it.