Big thanks to Happy Hopefuls, whose blog I hugely enjoy, for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger award! (Very kind of you.) Check out her blog here. I love playing along with those things… Now I get to nominate several others.
Here are the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. Done.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog. Check.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award. Done.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself. (See below).
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. (See below).
My 7 “Interesting” things:
1. I am very smell oriented and I love the smell of potting soil (sans manure), the smell of just-printed paper and fresh cut grass.
2. I’ve always enjoyed my name.
3. When I was a kid, my chore was to clean the bathrooms on saturdays. To this day, I love the smells of comet, soft scrub and bleach.
4. I hate pedicures.
5. I didn’t eat meat for 7 or so years.
6. The first movie I ever bought with my own money was a VHS tape of Grease. (…is the word, is the word, is the word…)
7. I never cheat at games. I always lose at them, though. However, I never cheat.
Ok, I nominate: (Note: nominations are in no particular order and are based on nothing, really. Except if you had a baby in the last six weeks. I left you out. Because you are busy.)
1. My kind-hearted amiga, Wrestling Kitties.
2. Jude’s mommy and my new friend, Grumbles & Grunts.
3. My college newspaper co-editor, Written Permission.
4. My mommy-to-be friend, Sarah at Turtle Parade.
5. My “find the best savings” amiga at Java Gabble.
6. My math-loving friend at Metacognitive Musings.
7. My dear, make-me-laugh friend at Iris Took of Great Smials.