- Modern Family is the finest and funniest sitcom ensemble cast since The Golden Girls. That show is a pure delight. (However, I am appalled and disappointed by yesterday’s ridiculous iPad show. I mean really? Steve Jobs bought an episode of Modern Family? So it seems.)
- LOST is puttering along for me. I’m sorry, but it is.
- American Idol is the worst show I have ever seen. Answer me this: why do I still watch it? I know, I know… I got hooked on it when I was pregnant, and still I’m apparently semi-crazy. Now, I just fast-forward my way through most of it. Blech. It’s a singing show and I pretty much hate the singing.
- I’m enjoying Parenthood (the show) a whole heckofa lot more than I would have had I watched it before I had a kid.
- Project Runway is ok. Michael Kors is the highlight; Heidi Klum is the lowlight.
- Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe is amazing. I have such a ridiculous crush on him.
- I’ll admit it, I really like the show, Kendra. I feel that she’s cute. She’s a new mom. Her husband is a sweetie pie and her son is a doll. And, I love that she didn’t immediately look like a supermodel after she gave birth. (She’s one of us!)
- I cannot WAIT for Glee to start up again.
That’s all for now.