- I am currently addicted to string cheese. Lila, Ferg and I share a stick a day. (I figure a small amount of cheese won’t kill Ferg. I mean, she drinks Mexico shower water and she’s still alive.)
- I found it shocking that Willie Nelson cut off his braids (or pigtails). See here.
- Chocolate covered raisins CAN be considered a serving of fruit since they contain shrunken grapes. (So says me.)
- I am not in any hurry to watch Sex and the City 2. I would, however, like to see a slideshow of the fashion included. I can’t find any links except for this.
- When making deviled eggs this Memorial Day weekend add a tablespoon and a half (minimum) of horseradish to your yolk mixture. You won’t regret it. I guarantee it.
- Apparently the 2010 Hurricane Season ain’t lookin’ good for the Gulf of Mexico. I’m telling you, the inhabitants of that area need to move inland… or start building with concrete. Article here. Hurricane season start June 1 for all of us who have to worry about such things. (Cringe.)
- Best sunscreens to use? See here. Both of the baby sunscreens I use on Lila were rated terrible. (See here.) Lovely. Parenting certainly seems to be trail and error.
- I’m not sure what I think about headwear like this. Nicole Richie can rock it, but who else?
Talk amongst yourselves.