Just some of the items that are driving me crazy at this very second.
- This season blows. It’s a vast ocean[ic]-like disappointment. (At least, for me. And, yes – pun intended.)
- Allison Janney as the, “I’m-sorry-but-I-have-to-kill-you” mother is CREEPY. And, I just kept thinking of her as Juno’s step mom. Too contrived, if you ask me.
- The battle between good and evil that has been unfolding is cliche.
- What? A secret cave/abyss that all goodness comes from? Huh? Stupid.
- WHAT IS WITH THE CHEESY, mystical-like music? Over it.
- Not that I care, but how did Allison Janey’s character get to the island?
One positive comment: I DID appreciate learning how Jacob and his brother were actually associated. And, I appreciate knowing how Jacob’s nameless brother became Smokey the black cloud.
I don’t want to be a LOST-Final-season-hater… but really? I mean REALLY?
Ok. PLEASE comment.