Sweet Vivienne Kate is getting kinda of fun.
Highlights of the past two weeks:
- We took the infant seat adapter off the stroller and took our first walk without it. Very exciting. (Lila’s on the phone below. Vivienne looks “full.”)
- She’s rolling, rolling, rolling all over the place.
- She’s amped up the thumb-sucking. Big time.
- Speaking of rolling, she’s a belly sleeper. [gasp!] This is hard for me to handle. (I worry…)
- She’s growing up and now is a big enough girl to take baths with her big sister. (SO cute. It’s too much.)
- She’s sleeping great. Usually from about 8:00-8:30 p.m. until 11 p.m. she sleeps. She eats at 11 p.m., goes back to bed and wakes up anywhere from 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. We’re lucky.
- Laughing. Oh, the laughing. The smiling and laughing is so great. And, someone just found out that her sister is who-larious.
- Her U.S. birth certificate abroad and her U.S. passport were “lost” in Tijuana then allegedly “found”. We’re hoping to get them in about 2 weeks. (When I say “hoping”, I’m actually meaning, “praying”.)
- She’s grabbing everything. So fun to watch.
- Vivienne had a “bohn’s nodule” that has gone away. Had no idea that existed. And, she still has her clogged tear duct. I’m also hoping/praying that clears up, too.
- The drooling has started. It’s big time, all the time.
Cute little face.
I love when she finishes eating and is exhausted and falls asleep sitting up. While being burped.
Ferg was a little annoyed that Vivienne wouldn’t play with her. So…
…she put her giraffe on her head. “Um, throw it. Please?” (See my thumbsucker?)
I just love how straight out Vivienne is in this show. And, of course I love Ferg who never leaves her ladies’ sides.
My little peanut.
She is wearing sweatpants. Stop it. So cute.
Ah, she started liking petting Ferg recently. Ferg’s cool with it… for the most part.
The girls playing. 🙂
“What up, Mommy? I’m strengthening my core.”
Playing with our friend, Trophy Life. (Who, by the way, is AMAZING with little ones.)
The tea party continues.
Sleepy Vivienne with Aunt Trophy Life.
AH! I love her.
I love that nose.
The eyes are still a greyish-greenish-not-brown color.
Care to see this fine hairline? Little light on the top, little light in the back, but nice and thick at the top of the collar. NICE.
Have a great weekend!