SO, this was my inspiration.
So, I started layint it out with our wine corks for a few days…
‘Twas a classic case of, “Well, this isn’t as easy as I thought it was going to be.”
The actual “B” took on a few looks.
(Why on earth couldn’t our last name have started with a “T” or an “L”. The roundness of the “B” almost killed me.)
I decided on an overall idea and then C. used his jig saw to cut out a “guide” for me on some sort of very-light plastic material he bought at Office Max. (He will indicate what the plastic thing was in the comments section.)
Word on the street was that the jig saw cutting of the “B” wasn’t overwhelmingly enjoyable.
(Love that husband of mine.)
So, after he cut out the guide, I grabbed a glass of wine and my hot glue gun and started glueing.
This is what we ended up with.
So, I’m not overwhelming in love, but C. says it looks great.
And, since he’s a glass and ceramic artist, I’ll take his word on it.