Holy Toledo, Sweet Vivienne.
You changed so much this week.
You’re growing far faster than I’d prefer.
1. On Saturday I discovered that you had a tooth. Bottom left.
2. On Monday, I discovered you have two teeth. (The bottom ones.)
3. You have a little bit of the ‘ole, “stranger anxiety.” (You’re not overwhelmingly keen on men.)
4. You chat. All the time. You’re holding your own against your sister.
5. We lowered your crib because you are pulling yourself up on your bumper and the side of the crib.
6. You are pulling yourself up ALL over the place.
7. You are almost sitting up on your own from an on-your-belly or on-your-back position.
Sweet Vivienne, you are so precious. I love you, I love you, I love you.
Accessories are really important in this house.
This hat? Crocheted by Wrestling Kitties fo Lila. Vivienne has happily inherited it. 🙂 ‘Tis a legacy she’s happy to be part of.
Sweet baby girl.
“What? You caught me!”
Vivienne playing with Ferg. Ferg playing with Vivienne. Happiness.
“When I’m done eating this cake topper I will check your ears with my doctor set ear-checker-thingy.”
I love this picture, because this is our life. 🙂
Onward to next week… If Vivienne starts walking this week I’m going to lose my mind.
Enough with the growing up.
Just a cute little video of The Viv from yesterday…