**NOTE: I am not complaining. I’m just sayin’.
I am currently still in Toledo and I’ve got to tell you – it’s so busy. It’s insane.
Everyday we have something we MUST do. People we need to see. Errands we need to run. Why? Because we love FAR too many people than there are hours in the day.
And the best part? We have a two, 2-3 hour windows to get everything done everyday. Why? Because Vivi naps twice a day and because Lila naps once and because C. and I are sharing a car. And because if our kids MISS their naps, we have learned, they slowly unravel.
Here’s how everyday has been going:
- Wake up way too early. (Vivi has been sleeping horribly since we’ve been here. Up at least 2-3 times RANDOMLY in the middle of the night.) Now, a week later, she is FINALLY back on her normal routine. Sort of.
- Feed both children. Dress them. If I CAN, take Vivi to the grocery store or to run an errand between 7:30 – 9 a.m.
- Vivienne goes back to bed around 9 am. Sleeps for two hours.
- Lila plays. Goes on errand with Craig. I stay with sleeping Vivienne.
- Vivienne wakes up at 11 a.m., I feed her, then it’s lunch time for Lila, then we HURRY UP AND TRY TO LEAVE and go somewhere before about 1:30 – 2 p.m. when BOTH kids start to lose it because they’re tired and need to return home to nap.
- Naptime 1-3 -ish.
- Feed Vivienne AGAIN when she wakes up then HURRY UP and go somewhere again before the kids start losing it at 7 because they’re ready for bed. Oh, and then feed them somewhere in there, too.