|That’s my computer. She’s back in my hands after 1 month and 2 days. FREE repair. New screen. New logic board. SWEET!|
1. I probably couldn’t name all of the planets, but that’s ok.
2. I still don’t have a signature dish and it’s not progressing in such a manner that looks as if I will ever have a signature dish. And that’s ok.
3. I oftentimes use a calculator for simple math just because. And, that’s just fine.
4. Trying new things makes me feel alive. Even if it’s just a new ingredient in a new dish at a new restaurant.
5. I have never smiled as much as I do now. I attribute this to the two small ladies that live in my home.
6. Everyday, I try to do the best I can with what I have. And when I know more, I do more. When I know better, I do better. And some days I don’t try my best. Because I’m human. And there’s always tomorrow. It’s called imperfect progress.
7. Candles are supposed to be lit. They’re not just for show.
8. I’m learning the importance of seeking to understand before seeking to be understood.
9. Chicken, for the most part, is gross. I’m not convinced we should consume it.
10. When your toenail polish starts to chip, just cover it was a fresh coat of sparkles and it’ll last for another week and no one will be the wiser. And who doesn’t like sparkly nails?
And that, my friends, is some of what I know for certain.