Not that any of you care, per se, but I’m living out my life right now with the direct assistance of my various To Do Lists.
You see, we’re gearing up for our annual trip AWAY from Cabo.
The To Do List is growing…
1. Work is insane. When I say insane, I mean insane. INSANE. Leaving work for a month is never easy.
2. Lila has a Father’s Day presentation at school tomorrow. She is going to say her “rima” in their elocution exercises. Or something. I’m excited because we ALL know the rima: “En esta ramito de flores de olor, guardo muy dentro, tu corazon. Gracias.”
3. Father’s Day on Sunday.
4. Lila has a parent teacher conference on Tuesday.
5. Lila has her school birthday party on Wednesday. (I bring lunch for 30 kids, drinks, cupcakes and gifts and decorate AND take a poster board of her life story.)
6. Lila’s REAL birthday is on Friday.
7. Lila’s birthday party is on Friday night.
…and then… less than a week after that we.are.out.of.here.
THE FINAL countdown, ya’ll.
So, if I’m not writing a lot it’s because… well, I’m treading water…
Like this SUPER swimmer.
…and her tag-a-long.