Well, not really. It’s me. I have more to say. [shocker.]
- Lady Gaga has a regular body and I think she looks great. Her hips appear to be working alright, which is good.
- Miley Cyrus needs to check herself before she wrecks herself.
- Robin Thicke is too old to be blurrying lines with Miley. And his suit looked like it was stolen from the joker circa 1992. I feel like it could have been a bit larger.
- I can’t say it enough, Miley Cyrus disturbs me. Be a lady.
- I think ‘Lil Kim is secretly a Jackson.
- Jared Leto is still as cute as he was when I was 14. (I was reading a Vanity Fair article this weekend and I smiled when I read that Ava Gardner is quoted as saying, “Men get older, women just get old.” Jared Leto is getting older. And cuter.)
- I don’t mind Kanye West. I mean, whatever. He’s just got so much angst. I wonder when he’ll be dropping a toddler-sing-along CD. I think it’s just around the corner.
- Miley Cyrus is gross.
- Pharrell is still so.cute. (He and Jimmy Fallon don’t age.)
- P!nk should win more awards. She has an incredible voice.
- Taylor Swift was there.
- Macklemore doesn’t bother me. And I love the chorus of Same Love. Glad that won an award. “I can’t change… even if I wanted to… I can’t change even if I tried…”
- Jimmy Fallon. I like him. Maybe he should be a friend of Craig’s.
- Jennifer Hudson. It was nice to see her. I just watched Sex in the City and I like Louise from St. Louis.
- Bruno Mars (aka: Peter Gene Hernandez) really is just pocket-sized, no? Love him, though. And he sounds great. Effortless. Talented, cat. (Yep, I just said “cat”. If you’re going to call someone a cat, I think that Mr. Mars fits the bill. He’s the ideal, “cat.”)
- I’ve liked Katy Perry ever since I watched her documentary (shhhhh… It was GOOD. I AM SERIOUS.). And that’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Justin Timberlake. I love him. I mean, I’ve got to love him if I’m willing to sit through a show and a channel that I haven’t watched in years.
JUSTIN WAS FANTASTIC.
I mean seriously.
That was enjoyable.
And ‘NSYNC? Stop it. Respect.
Who cares about the rest of the show.
And yep, I knew every word to every Justin and ‘NSYNC song.
And Miley Cyrus is gross.