* Pun intended.
So I bought the Super Solano hair dryer after some encouragement from a couple of friends.
YOU GUYS. This blow dryer in incredible.
Before this one I was using a nice enough professional model – but it took something like 20 minutes to dry my mop. It was ridiculous. This one? It dries SO QUICKLY that I can’t handle it. I’m slightly uncoordinated with my big round brush and then add this super-fast hair dyer and I’m a wreck.
The pros far outweigh the cons at this point:
- Incredible strength
- Two attachments to aim the dryer at your hair
- Cool shot button
- Easy maneuverability between hot/cold buttons
- Long cord
- Hair feels nice and silky, not super dry
- I figure this dryer is going to last me until Lila is 25 since I dry my hair no more than once a week.
- It’s definitely not as light as a feather. If you travel a lot, this may not be the dryer for you.