It’s true. Monday does matter. As do these matters that require discussion.
1. No, I did not do a fashion recap for the VMA’s because quite frankly, I don’t care. It’s just too easy. Case in point:
2. I am, however, looking forward to the first award show of the season tonight: The Primetime Emmys. I know, right? A MONDAY? I guess I’m going to have to drink champagne on a Monday. Sigh. Perplexing, though. Here’s why.
P.S. It KILLS me to write an “s” after a “y”. (“Emmys”.) But obviously you can’t use an apostrophe “s” because Primetime doesn’t possess the Emmys. THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT.
2. It’s raining in Cabo. It has been (off and on, on and off) since Friday. Just a little storm…
It’s been amazing. Ask Lila:
3. Also ask Lila how you’re supposed to dress for the grocery store:
4. Beyonce’s TWENTY MINUTE VMA performance made me grateful that I DVR’d the show. I could blow right through it. LONG. Justin Timberlake’s was far better last year. Google it.
5. I can’t wait to share some of the amazing pictures that Summer from Summer K Photography took of my family while we were in Ohio. Coming soon.
This is not one of them:
|But if they’re selling crazy, I got some of that.|
Have a GREAT day, friends.