So I started my first 3-day Refresh ($59.85) last Tuesday and ended on Thursday. I knew a weekend start would make me feel far too restricted, so I opted to do this during the week.
Is it a cleanse? No. It’s seriously best described as a “refresh” because you don’t just drink liquids – you eat, too.
Ultimately, here’s what I did for 3 days:
- Drink water. (8-12 oz upon waking)
- Drink Shakeology + a fruit option (within an hour of waking)
- Drink my normal green tea.
- Mid morning drink Fiber Sweep. (it’s fiber. I didn’t love that part.)
- Eat lunch. (Lunch was a vanilla fresh, high-protein shake), plus some fruit, a vegetable and a healthy fat
- Afternoon snack. (veggie and a healthy oil – or a juice)
- Dinner. (Another vanilla fresh and then a dinner from the recipe list.)
|This was actually good.|