It’s no secret that I’m a huge Shakeology fan. I’m also a huge sweets fan. However, I am not a salmonella fan. (Can I get an amen?)
That said, I feel it’s my responsibility to share this one with you. For you Fixers, it’s one yellow and 1 tsp.
Makes 13 servings, 1 spoonful each)
Prep Time: 15 min.
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
- 2½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet (or dark chocolate) chocolate chips
- Combine almond butter, honey, almonds, Shakeology, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Spoon 13 equal-sized dallops of dough onto plate (or into the mouths of you and your friends), about 1-inch in diameter each.
- Calories: 127
- Total Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Sodium: 84 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 8 g
- Protein: 5 g
- 1 Yellow
- 1 tsp.