1. Jen Hatmaker published her annual gift guide and there are some AMAZING gift sources with a conscience. I’m most excited by Parks Project. Each product contributes directly to one of more than 30 different conservancies across the US, providing for the ongoing care of National Parks. And, the stuff? SO COOL. Get 15% off with the code, FORTHELOVE
3. New year, clean it up. Need to know how to clear our space on your mac? Me too. See here. And if you’re still using hotmail, PLEASE switch to gmail. If you’re still using AOL, I’m impressed.
4. Ooooohhhh. I love these pants.
5. What’s saving my life right now? This plan on the YouVersion app. It’s free. And lovely.
6. Sparklepaint The Elf is back. I may enjoy this Elf on a shelf thing more than I should… Follow me on Instagram (@twoPretzels). #SparklePaintTheElf
7. The BEST cutout cookie recipe ever. I’ll say it again. Make them. You won’t regret it.
That’s all for now.
If there’s something I need to know about. TELL me.
If you enjoyed this post… please share it wherever you feel like it may help. In an email to a friend, on social media, with your sister, your co-worker or your friend. And if you have a blog, I’d love to read it – please share it with me. Thank you, from my corner of the world to yours. If you’d like my posts delivered to your inbox, click here.