Kids Garmin VivoFit Jr.
We’ve bought these watches (in stretchy band and adjustable) for our girls for two years (and just bought them for the third time). The girls are 7 and 9 right now. They last A YEAR, more or less, without charging of any kind. (Seriously.) They can be immersed in water and the exercise goals are fun. We’re huge fans.
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker with Disney Minnie Mouse theme
- Kid-tough adjustable band, Features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life; no recharging needed
- Syncs with free mobile app, which includes chore management and schedule alert tools for parents
- Kids Advance in mickey’s birthday surprise: a Disney’s adventure app adventures by meeting 60-minute daily activity goals
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity